Requirements to post multiple photos on Instagram –
The only requirement to post multiple photos on Instagram is to have the latest App installed on your device. You can install/update the app from App Store/Play store.
Also, You must allow the storage permission to the Instagram app to select multiple photos.
How to put multiple pictures on Instagram story?
Method 1: From the story feed.
- After logging in to your profile, click on your profile picture in the top left of the app which reads Your Story.
- This will open up your camera app by default. To choose photos from your gallery click on the little square icon at the bottom.
- Now tap and hold the first photo you want to upload. Doing this will automatically allow you to select multiple images.
- Now select the photos you want to put up on your story post and click Next.
- On the next screen, you can edit each photo individually. You can apply new filters, write texts, or add stickers to your photos on this page.
- After you’ve done editing all the photos, click Next again.
- Here, you have the option to share the post with your story or your close friends or you can also DM someone from here.
- Tap on the Share button next to Your story option.
- Now click Done. This will upload all the photos you’ve selected for your story. You can also undo the post from here.
Now let’s move on to the second method.
ALSO READ – How to post multiple photos on Instagram?
Method 2: How to put multiple pictures on Instagram story by creating a new post?
- Log in to your profile if you haven’t done it yet
- Now click on the plus icon at the upper right corner of the app to add a new post.
- Now, you’ll be greeted with your gallery images by default. From here you’ll have the option to create a new post, a new story post, Reels or you can go live from here.
- Since we are going to upload a story post, tap on the STORY option. This will open your front camera by default like earlier.
- From now on, the process is precisely the same as the first method. Select your photos, edit them and post just like we’ve discussed earlier.
This is how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story. As you can see this is really easy. You can also upload multiple photos in one single story by stacking them or creating a collage. Do read our article on that topic lined below-
Do you know you can upload videos on your Instagram from your PC? The method to do that is described in one of our articles below. Do give it a read-
We hope you liked our article on how to put multiple pictures on Instagram story. Still, if you have any doubts or queries, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. We always appreciate your feedback. It motivates us to write more such articles. Speaking of articles you can check out our other posts based on Instagram and related to tech in general.