Instagram is a widely used photo and video sharing app worldwide. You can share updates to your friend circle, your family, or followers on the go using your smartphone. Sometimes you may want to post multiple photos on Instagram in one post. It’s a straightforward task, and you can do it using the latest Instagram app. You can also edit or filter each photo before posting, and insert tags, captions to the post. In this guide, we will see how to post multiple photos on Instagram in single post.
Requirements to post multiple photos on Instagram –
The only requirement to post multiple photos on Instagram is to have the latest App installed on your device. You can install/update the app from App Store/Play store.
Also, You must allow the storage permission to the Instagram app to select multiple photos. You can also do this task from the Computer browser on Instagram Website.
How to post multiple photos on Instagram in a single post?
Follow these simple steps to post more than one photo in a single post –
- Open the Instagram app from your smartphone.
- At the bottom of the App, tap on the Plus icon (+).
- From the new page, at the half bottom of the page, navigate to the first photo that you want to upload.
- Tap and Hold on to that first photo to enter into the multiple selection mode on Instagram. Or you can tap on the small icon as shown in the below image to enter into the multiple photo selection.
- You can now tap on the desired images you want to upload in a single post. (Maximum ten photos can be selected)
- Once you are done with the photo selection, tap on the Right Arrow (->) at the top of the page.
- You can now edit each image and add filters to the individual photos.
- Once you are done with the editing and filters, tap on the Right Arrow (->) at the top of the page.
- On the new screen, you can now write captions, tag people, Add location, etc.
- Finally, tap on the Right tick icon (✔) to upload multiple photos on Instagram in single post.
That’s it, in just ten simple steps, you can post multiple photos on Instagram. The viewers can now slide the first photo to view the next photo.
How to Upload multiple photos on Instagram using a PC?
Sometimes you don’t have smartphone access, but you have a computer, and you want to upload multiple photos in a single post. Here’s how to do this –
We will be using Chrome browser to do this task –
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and open the Instagram website – instagram.com.
- Then, log in to Instagram using Facebook, email, or mobile number.
- Once you log in, press the F12 button from the keyboard to enable the developer mode.
- Now click on the phone icon as shown in the below image.
- Then select any mobile model from the list, as shown below.
- Refresh the page to open the webpage in the Mobile viewport.
- Done, now your browser is in mobile mode, and you can follow the same steps as you do in the app.
Done! Your photos are now uploaded. The viewers can now slide the first photo to view the next photo.
You can also upload videos using a PC – Read our exclusive guide from the below link.
Also Read – How to upload video on Instagram using PC?
In this guide, we learned how to upload multiple photos on Instagram using App and Website. If you have any queries regarding the information provided about Instagram information, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to Post Videos on Instagram Without Cropping?
- Can you see if someone screenshots your Instagram story?
- 😍How to post on Facebook from Instagram?
- How to loop a Video for Instagram? [3 easy methods]
- How to see who someone recently followed on Instagram?
- "Why can't I save Audio on Instagram Reels?" [In just 1 minute]
- How to see someone's Instagram activity? [Find all 6 activities easily]