Instagram is a widely used photo and video sharing app worldwide. You can share updates to your friend circle, your family, or followers on the go using your smartphone. Sometimes you may want to post multiple photos on Instagram in one post. It’s a very simple task, and you can do it using the latest Instagram app. You can also edit, filter each photo before posting, and insert tags, captions to the post. In this guide, we will see how to post multiple photos on Instagram in single post.
Requirements to post multiple photos on Instagram –
The only requirement to post multiple photos on Instagram is to have the latest App installed on your device. You can install/update the app from App Store/Play store.
Also, You must allow the storage permission to the Instagram app to select multiple photos.
How to post multiple photos on Instagram in single post?
Follow these simple steps to post more than one photo in single post –
- Step1: Open the Instagram app from your smartphone.
- Step2: At the button of the App, tap on the Plus icon (+).
- Step3: From the new page, at the half bottom of the page, navigate to the first photo that you want to upload.
- Step4: Tap and Hold on to that first photo to enter into the multiple selection mode on Instagram. Or you can tap on the small icon as shown in the below image to enter into the multiple photo selection.
- Step5:Now you can tap on the desired images that you want to upload in single post. (Maximum 10 photos can be selected)
- Step6: Once you are done with the photo selection, tap on the Right Arrow (->) at the top of the page.
- Step7: You can now edit each image and add filters to the individual photos.
- Step8: Once you are done with the editing and filters, tap on the Right Arrow (->) at the top of the page.
- Step9: On the new screen, you can now write caption, tag people, Add location, etc.
- Step10: Finally, tap on the Right tick icon (✔) to upload multiple photos on Instagram in single post.
That’s it, in just 10 simple steps, you can post multiple photos on Instagram.
How to upload multiple photos using a PC?
Sometimes you don’t have smartphone access, but you have a computer, and you want to upload multiple photos in a single post. Here’s how to do this –
We will be using Chrome browser do this task –
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and open the Instagram website – instagram.com.
- Then, log in to Instagram using Facebook, email, or mobile number.
- Once you log in, press the F12 button from the keyboard to enable the developer mode.
- Now click on the phone icon as shown in the below image.
- Then select any mobile model from the list as shown in the below picture.
- Refresh the page to open the webpage in the Mobile viewport.
- Done, now your browser is in mobile mode, and you can follow the same steps as you do in the app.
You can also upload videos using a PC – Read our exclusive guide ->