If you use Instagram a lot, sometimes you might have noticed something different with some people’s story feeds. Instead of the normal color circles, they have a rainbow-colored circle on their stories. And you might have wondered how to get that special type of rainbow circle in your Instagram stories as well. Well, then you landed in the right place. This article will teach you how to get the rainbow ring on Instagram stories of yours.
What is this Rainbow ring is all about?
Normally Instagram users are familiar with three kinds of color borders on their story feeds. If the circle around the profile picture is orange and pink, that means the user has recently uploaded a story that is yet to be seen. If the circle is green, the user has posted the story visible to only close friends, and if the circle is grey, that means the user has checked all the stories made by their friends, and no new stories are available.
But recently, another rainbow-colored circle borders are appearing on users’ feeds. When we tried to find out why it appears, it turned out that Instagram has launched a new rainbow-colored border dedicated entirely to pride month and representing the LGBTQ+ community. This is to show affection, love, and support to the community. Instagram has launched many stickers and associated several hashtags, so the story border turns into a rainbow whenever one uses them.
So, if you want to show some support as well or simply love the rainbow effect and want to use it, we will teach you exactly that in the next part of this article-
How to get the Rainbow ring on Instagram stories?
Getting the Rainow ring around your profile picture and story is fairly easy. You just have to add a story using the Instagram Stickers specially designed for pride month or use one of the hashtags associated with it.
Follow these steps to get rainbow effect on Instagram stories –
- Open Instagram on your smartphone.
- Press the Plus Icon (+) at the bottom to create a new story.
- Then go to the gallery and select the photo that you want to share as a story.
- Now, tap on the stickers and select the stickers that are specially created to celebrate pride month.
- Once you select the sticker, tap on the share button, and you can see the Rainbow ring on Instagram story.
How to get the Rainbow Text on Instagram?
You can also share Rainbow Hashtags to celebrate Pride month.
- Create any post and type the hashtags that are created for Pride month.
- Six hashtags are created for LGBTQ+ community representation –
- These hashtags will be displayed in rainbow gradient color instead of plain black color.
Done! With these simple steps, you already got the solution on how to get the rainbow ring on Instagram stories and rainbow hashtags with gradient colors.
Want to know more about Instagram features and solve Instagram Related issues? Go to our dedicated Instagram section and read the handcrafted articles.