Facebook Bio or Profile info is a great place to showcase your skills, expertise, status, etc. In the past, you could only add a text, emoji to the Facebook profile, but now Facebook has introduced adding Music to your Facebook profile. It’s an excellent way to show your mood or some motivation to your Facebook visitors. In this post, we will learn how to add Music to your Facebook Profile from Android, iOS, and Computer browser.
Benefits of Adding Music to Facebook Profile?
- Showcase your mood by adding suitable Music.
- There is no copyright claim to add Music to the Profile.
- You can change Music to every day to keep the engagement of visitors.
How to add Music to your Facebook profile?
We will see methods to add by devices such as Android App, iOS App, and Windows PC.
A] How to add Music to your Facebook Profile on Android App
- Open Facebook App on your Android smartphone.
- Then Tap on the Menu icon at the top or bottom of the App.
- Tap on your Name to open your Profile.
- Under Posts section, tap on “Music” option.
- Then tap on the + icon to add a new song.
- Search for the song that you want to add to your Facebook profile.
- Now, you go back and again tap on the music option.
- Now, in front of the song, tap on the three-dot menu.
- Then select the “Pin To Profile” option.
- Now you can go back and refresh the profile section and see the Music added to your Profile.
B] How to Add Music to Facebook Profile on iOS device?
Adding the Music to the Profile via iOS phone is almost similar to the android process.
- Tap on the menu icon at the bottom of the page.
- Open your Profile by tapping on your Name.
- Then under the posts section, tap on the Music option.
- Tap on the + icon to add your favorite Music.
- Search the Music and press Add button in front of the Music.
- Then you can go back and then tap on the three-dot menu icon in front of the Music and then select “Pin to profile.”
- You can now see your most liked song is added to your Facebook profile.
Also Read – How to remove frame on facebook?[ 3 easy ways ]
C] How to add Music to your Facebook Profile from Windows PC?
There is no straightforward way to add Music using the Facebook website from windows computer. But by some browser tweaks, you can add –
- Open Facebook website on your computer’s browser – fb.me
- Then press F12 button right click, and select the “Inspect” option.
- Then tap on the Device emulation icon as shown in the below picture. Make it blue to turn on Mobile preview.
- Refresh(F5) the page to load the Facebook in mobile preview.
- Now facebook treats your browser as a mobile App.
- You can now follow the same process to explained in Android App method.
Also Read – How To STOP Facebook from tracking you?
Replace song from Facebook Profile –
You can change the song anytime you want. Tap on the three-dot menu in front of the song and then select “Replace Song” option. Then select the song to add it to your Profile.
Can’t add Music to Facebook Profile?
If you are unable to add Music to your Profile, most probably you have not updated your app to the latest version. If you cant see a Music option in your facebook App, you need to update the App from Play Store or App Store to get the latest feature.