Changing Facebook profile photos and getting likes and comments is a viral thing on Social Media. The latest Facebook algorithm resets your Facebook likes and comments if you change to the previous profile photo. In this guide, we will see how to update Profile Picture on Facebook without losing likes in step-by-step instructions.
As we know, changing profile pictures to switch to an earlier one counts as a new profile picture and resets all your likes and comments. To preserve all that, we need to visit the most basic version of the Facebook website. If you have been an old user of Facebook since the 2010 era, you might be familiar with this version of Facebook. Let’s get started.
How to Update Profile Picture On Facebook without losing likes?
- Open any browser of your choice and type mbasic.facebook.com or click here- Facebook Basic.
- Log in to your account and click on Profile.
- Click on Photos.
- Here, you can see all the photos and albums you’ve uploaded on Facebook to date. Browse the one you are looking for; as we are searching for the previous profile picture, you’ll find it on Albums>Profile Pictures.
- Now tap on the photo you want to make your profile picture to view it.
- Once the picture loads, you’ll find the Make Profile Picture option just below the photo. Click on it.
- Now, you’ll have to select how long you want to keep this profile picture. There are four options- 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, and Never. Select Never to make the profile picture permanent.
It’s done. Your profile picture will be uploaded, and all the likes and comments on the photo will be preserved.
In this short guide, we have seen how to update Profile Picture on Facebook without losing likes with seven easy steps. If you have any doubts/queries regarding the Facebook app and website, you can write to us in the comment section below.
- How to copy and paste on Facebook? [1-minute Easy Fix]
- How to find my Facebook URL/Link & Others Profile?
- How to add Music to your Facebook Profile? [from Android, iOS and PC]
- How to remove frame on facebook? [ 3 easy ways ]
- How to delete check ins on Facebook? [9 easy steps]
- How To STOP Facebook from tracking you?