Many guys have started their internet surfing by creating Google Account. With the google account, you will get Internets most services like Email ID, Youtube Videos, Youtube Music, Android Phone Login, Video Calling, Photos storage, Contacts saving, Messaging, Calendar, and a lot more. Many things that you use on the internet include Google services that require a google account. Even finding your android device requires a Google account login. Out of curiosity, I was thinking, when was my google account created? 🤔 So, I found the solution, and we will know the process in this article.
Why do you need to find when Google account was created?
Here are few reasons to know the Gmail account creation date –
- If you forgot the password or Gmail id, during the recovery process there is a method in which you have to enter the google account creation date. Using this guide you must remember this date so that you can recover your account.
- There’s nothing important so as to remember the date of Google account creation. It’s just that you could know when you started using the internet and entered into the digital world.
- The geeks like me, who always want to show off since how many years I am using the internet to show the expert level/seniority.
How to find when was my Google Account created? Step by step Guide –
- Open the Gmail on your computer’s browser – https://mail.google.com/
- Log in using your mail id and password.
- Then click on the Gear Icon and select the “See all settings” option.
- On the settings page, click on the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” option.
- On the POP Download option, you can see the date in MM/DD/YYYY format. This is the day when you created Google Account.
That’s it you now know when you started your internet surfing journey.
MUST READ –
How to find when was my Google Account created on the phone?
- Step 1: Open your preferred browser on your phone and visit Gmail. ( Do not open Gmail app]
- Step 2: Once the page loads and if you have the Gmail app installed on your phone. The page may ask you to OPEN THE GMAIL APP to access your emails. Please ignore it and click ON use the web version instead.
- Step 3: Once the web page loads completely, click on the 3 verticle lines on the top left corner.
- Step 4: Scroll all the way down on this panel to find the view Gmail in option. Here tap on Desktop to load the desktop version of Gmail.
- Step 5: On the next screen, the page will ask you if you really want to use HTML Gmail. Here, tap on I’d like to use HTML Gmail, and this will load the basic HTML version of Gmail.
- Step 6: Once the basic HTML version of Gmail loads, scroll all the way down to find the Gmail view option and from here, click on the standard to load the standard PC version of Gmail with all the options you get on a PC.
- Step7: You have now opened a desktop full version on your smartphone browser. Rotate your phone to landscape to get a better experience. You can now click on the Gear icon –> See All settings –> Forwarding and POP/IMAP –> then under POP download section, you can see when your google account was created.
Must Read –
So you can now show off and tell others when was my google account created to prove your expertise in the internet of things and cool things about the internet. You can also tell people about cool websites available on the internet that might help them for good.