Are you using Facebook and Instagram to grow your audience? Do you want to regularly post the content on Facebook and Instagram? Then this is the right article for you to read. Since Facebook has acquired Instagram, you can now link your Instagram account with your Facebook account and post directly on Facebook from Instagram. This guide will see how to post on Facebook from Instagram and post the same story on both platforms.
What is Facebook meta, and how to connect Instagram and Facebook on Meta?
Facebook has renamed its company name Meta, and there are three major brands under them – Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. You can connect your Facebook and Instagram Accounts using meta credentials. If you have logged in on the Instagram website using a Facebook login, you will be automatically linked with meta and can share the same story on Facebook.
Instagram will also notify you to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts. By doing so, you can also see Instagram DMs in your messenger and reply from there.
Let us know the process of sharing the Instagram story on Facebook.
How to post on Facebook from Instagram Post?
- Open the Instagram app and create a new post.
- Select a photo or video from a gallery or capture it from a camera. Add music to Instagram posts and then save the changes.
- In the next step, Edit the photo/video and crop it to fit the screen.
- At the final stage, add your hashtag and tag someone if you want.
- At the end of the page, enable the Facebook option from the “Also Post to” section. (You can also select the Twitter and Tumblr accounts).
Wait until Instagram processes the post and shares it on your Facebook story.
How to post on Facebook from Instagram Story?
- Open the Instagram app and create a new story.
- Add the text, effects, and music to the Instagram story and select the post icon.
- The app will ask you to connect to your Facebook account if you haven’t done yet.
- Select ‘Also post to Facebook Story‘ and then tap on the ‘Share‘ option on the new page.
Your Insta story is now shared with Facebook Story Also. You can then post the same story as an Insta reel from the Facebook story section.