Instagram is one of the best social media apps for showcasing your talent and life updates. You can also become an influencer on Instagram to build a brand for your business or others. You may also follow others to see their updates and keep yourself updated with the ongoing trend in your industry. You can also follow your friend circle and family members and react to their posts to show your caring/loving nature.
You may have often come across that one post that you were impressed with. You really want to copy the text from that post and share with someone or post it on your account. Due to the Instagram app design, there is no way to copy text from anywhere in the app. But there are a few ways through which you copy text from the Instagram post. In this article, we will see the methods how to copy text from Instagram post on any of your devices like Android, iPhone, iPad, or computer.
How to copy text from Instagram Post?
Since you cannot copy text from Instagram App on Android or iOS devices, you may use the Instagram Web version to do so.
Method 1 – How to copy text from Instagram post on Android?
- Open A chrome browser or any other favorite browser on your android smartphone.
- Then type the instagram.com website on the browser.
- You can now log in to your account by entering your mobile number and password.
- Once you log in, navigate to the post from which you want to copy text.
- Logn press on the pot text to open the selector tool.
- Select the text on bt dragging the pointer and then tap on the ‘Copy’ option from the toolbar.
Must Read – How to delete Instagram Messages? [2 easy ways]
Method 2 – How do you copy text on Instagram post on iPhone/iPad?
- Open Safari browser or any other favorite browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Instgram.com website on the browser.
- Login to your account using login details such as mobile number, email id, or username and Password.
- You can open that particular post. Know how to find the post on Instagram by reading this guide.
- On the text or comments of the post, long press on the text.
- Then select the text by dragging selectors.
- Tap on the ‘Copy‘ option to copy the text. You may also share the option to share the text directly to your WhatsApp contact or any other app.
Method 3 – How to copy text from Instagram post on the Computer?
- Open the Instagram website on your computer browser.
- Login to Instagram by entering your login details.
- You can now navigate to the post from which you want to copy text.
- Using a mouse or touchpad, select the text from the post or comment section.
- Right-click on the selected text and click on the Copy option.
The text is now copied on your computer. You can paste the text anywhere or make your own post.
In this guide, we have seen how to copy text from Instagram post on any of your device. If you want to know more about Instagram features, you can read on the blog to know more.
- "Why can't I save Audio on Instagram Reels? [In just 1 minute]
- How to see someone's Instagram activity? [Find all 6 activities easily]
- How to add Music to Instagram post?
- How to Delete Multiple Followers on Instagram? [2 Easy methods]
- What does it mean when it says Instagram User? [Find in 1 minute]
- How to see who shared your Instagram post?
- How to fix couldn't refresh feed on Instagram? [5 Quick Fixes]