Amazon App is a popular website and widely used website/app by individuals. I open the Amazon App or website at least 5 to 6 times a day and browse the items to buy later. Sometimes I like some products on amazon but forget to wishlist them. Later after a few days, I couldn’t find that item, and many times I had to purchase different items just because I couldn’t find that particular item that I liked.
Amazon Provides a feature in which you can see your browsing history. By viewing your Amazon browsing history, you can easily find the product that you have checked previously. In this article, we will see how to see browsing history in Amazon website and App.
How to see browsing History in Amazon Website?
Please follow these steps to get your browsing history in amazon website –
- Open Amazon Website on your computer/smartphone browser – amazon.com ( based on your country, you can visit country-specific amazon website. E.g., for India Amazon.in / for Canada amazon.ca, etc.)
- Click on the “Account and Lists” option on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the menu opened on the screen, click on the “Your Account” option.
- Now, from the horizontal main menu, click on the “Browsing History” option.
- If you cant see the browsing history option in the menu, scroll the page below, and at the end of the page, you can see the “Your Browsing History option.
- Then click on the “View or Edit your Browsing History” option.
- You can now view all your previously browsed products on the screen.
How to see recently viewed items in Amazon App?
- Open Amazon App on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Your Account icon at the bottom of the page.
- Then scroll the page below and under Your account, select the “Browsing History” option.
- On the new page, you can now view all the items that you have browsed previously.
Also Read – How To STOP Facebook from tracking you?
How to remove items from browsing history in Amazon?
Want to remove an item from browsing history? There might be any reason why you want to remove it, but here are the steps –
- on the website, click on Account and Lists.
- Then click on Your Account.
- On the new page, click on Browsing History.
- Then click on View or Edit your browsing history.
- Now, find the item that you want to remove.
- On the item, click on “Remove From View” option.
- Done! Item will be removed from the list.
How to clear browsing history on Amazon?
Want to delete all browsing history from amazon? here are the steps –
- On the Your browsing history page, click on the “Manage History” option.
- Now, click on “Remove All items from view” to clear all browsing history in Amazon.
Also Read – How to have English audio on KM Player?
This short article about how to see browsing history in Amazon explains two methods (for website and App). You can comment if you have any queries/doubts in the comment section below.