In this article, we will learn how to cancel subscribe and save on amazon from your Phone and from your PC using eight simple and easy steps.
Amazon has replaced chiefly most of our need to visit physical stores in recent times. The sheer convenience of having things delivered to your doorstep is a pleasure to have. It makes our lives so much easier, especially since Covid Amazon has become a lifesaver for us. If you are one of those who order most of the things online from amazon, you must know that you can always save 5-10% on specific orders. Amazon has a feature called Subscribe and Save on most of the day-to-day need stuff like groceries and essentials.
Subscribe and Save offers a 5% discount for the first time you order, and eventually, the discount is increased to 10% on repeat orders. Let’s first learn how to use this feature.
How to save more on Amazon using Subscribe and Save?
Let’s say you order a product frequently from Amazon, and it lasts about two months, so instead of ordering it manually each time you need it, you can subscribe to that product. Once you subscribe to that product, you have to set a time when you need the product, i.e., two months in this case. Now Amazon will automatically place an order of that product for you every two months on the specified date. The best thing here is you get a 5-10% discount on doing that. Here is how you can reap the benefit of this feature.
- STEP1: Go to the amazon site and visit the product page you want to order
- STEP2: Now; on the product page, you’ll find two options to order 1. One-time purchase and 2. Subscribe and Save.
- STEP3: Before hitting Add to cart or Buy now, click on Subscribe and Save, and you’ll see that the product price has been reduced by 5%.
- STEP4: Now select the quantity you want and set the order frequency by clicking on Deliver every box. You’ll have many different options here, ranging from 1 month to six months. Select the one you desire.
- STEP5: Now, click Subscribe Now, and it will take you to the next page, where you have to select the address you want it to be delivered to.
- STEP6: Browse the address that you need and click on Ship to this address.
- STEP7: On the next page, you have to select a payment method. By default, it’s your Amazon Pay balance, but if you don’t have sufficient balance laying around in your wallet, amazon will send you a payment link nine days before the order date you’ve selected. Click on Continue to move on to the next step.
- STEP8: Here you have to review your order. You can also change the address on this page if you haven’t selected the correct one before.
- STEP9: Click on Subscribe now, and your subscription will be created, and an order will be created for the same
Now that you’ve created a subscription, chances are you need to cancel that at some point. There are many reasons one might want to cancel Subscribe and Save as You may no longer need that product; you need to change the brand, etc. Whatever may your reasons are, let’s learn how to cancel subscribe and save on amazon-
How to cancel subscribe and save on amazon from PC?
Cancelling Amazon Subscribe and save is really easy-
- STEP1: Open the Amazon website on your computer browser and log into your Account.
- STEP2: Look for the Accounts and Lists option from the top right corner of the home screen.
- STEP3: Once you hover your mouse cursor around the Accounts and Lists option, a new drop-down menu will appear with many different options and settings.
- STEP4: Select Your Subscribe & Save Items, and you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- STEP5: Here, click on the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab to view all your product subscriptions.
- STEP6: Now find the product you want to cancel the subscription to and click on the picture of that product to view the subscription details.
- STEP7: Now click on Cancel Subscription.
- STEP8: On the next page, you have to provide a reason for your cancellation and then click Cancel My Subscription.
That’s it; the subscription is over, and no new orders will be created.
How to cancel subscribe and save on amazon from your smartphone?
Canceling your product subscription from your smartphone is no different than you do it from your PC. Let’s see-
- STEP1: Open the Amazon app on your Phone.
- STEP2: Now login with Your Account details.
- STEP3: Tap on the Hamburger Menu from the bottom right corner of your screen and select Account.
- STEP4: Now in the Order section, select Subscribe & Save.
- STEP5: Here, tap on the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab to view all your product subscriptions.
- STEP6: Rest is similar to how you did it on a PC; scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Cancel Subscription.
- STEP7: Provide the reason from the list and hit Cancel my subscription.
So this concludes our article on how to cancel subscribe and save on Amazon. If you have any doubts or queries, drop them in the comment section below.