Amazon Prime membership is the most value-for-money subscription package out there in the market. With just 119$, you get a one-year subscription which packs a punch. It’s one hell of a deal. The One Year Prime membership Includes- Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Prime Videos, free one-day and two-day delivery, No additional shipping charges on Prime products, 1 Audible credit Each month for three months. They also provide kindle memberships sometimes.
Before you decide to get the membership, you can try that for free for 30 days. If you don’t like it, you can cancel it anytime, and you won’t be charged a single penny. If you want to know How to cancel an Amazon Prime membership, please read the article below-
Recently Amazon has been providing optional membership of HBO MAX and Cinemax if you decide to Buy Prime membership. You get 7 Days trial of Cinemax with the 30 days trial of Amazon Prime membership. Cinemax is included in the package if you select the option while subscribing. Unfortunately, if you don’t like Cinemax, there is no direct option to cancel only the Cinemax subscription. So in this article, we will learn how to Cancel Cinemax on amazon.
How to cancel Cinemax on Amazon?
Since there is no direct way to cancel only the Cinemax subscription, you have to go through a bit of hustle to do that. You need to go to the help section of amazon or contact an amazon customer service executive. Let’s learn how to do that.
How to cancel Cinemax on Amazon from your PC?
- Go to the Amazon site and log in to your Amazon Prime Account.
- Please scroll down to find the Help option from the homepage and click on it. Alternatively, find the hamburger menu, which says All from the top left of the amazon home screen. Scroll down to find Customer Service and click on it.
- Once you are on the customer care page, scroll down to ‘Browse Help Topics‘ and click on Digital Services & Content.
- From here, select Prime Video.
- On the Prime Video Page, in the Cancel, section click on Cancel Your Prime Video Channel Subscription option. This will take you to the page where you can cancel Cinemax.
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and select Prime Video Channels.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel(in this case, Cinemax).
- Select Cancel Channel and Confirm.
- Alternatively, you click on this link – Cancel Cinemax, and it will redirect you to the exact page you are looking for. Just make sure you are logged in before clicking on the link.
How to cancel Cinemax on Amazon from your Smartphone(Andoird and iOS)?
The steps of how to cancel Cinemax on amazon using a smartphone are a bit different as you can’t do it yourself but have to seek help from an Amazon Service executive. To contact an Amazon Service executive, we have to go to the customer service page on the Amazon App. Here is how-
- Open the Amazon App and log in to your account.
- Now find the Hamburger Menu located at the bottom right corner of the app( In some older versions of the app, it’s located at the top left corner).
- From this page, scroll down and tap on Customer Service.
- Next, you have two options to contact an Amazon Service executive. You can Either start a chat or request a call back from amazon.
- Choose the one you are comfortable with and explain to the agent that you want to cancel your Cinemax subscription. They will happily do it for you.
So that’s it for today’s article on how to cancel Cinemax on amazon. If you have any other queries or feedback, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. Meanwhile, do read our other articles on similar topics, some of which we’ve linked below-