Do you want to post videos on Instagram without having to crop them? Here are some tips on how to do just that!
If you’re like most people, you probably want to post videos on Instagram without cropping them. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t make it easy to do this. In fact, if you try to upload a video that’s not square, it will automatically crop it for you.
- 1) Methods to post videos on Instagram without Cropping –
Methods to post videos on Instagram without Cropping –
1. There are a few ways to post videos on Instagram without cropping them. The first way is to use the app’s native video editing tools. To do this, simply select the ‘crop’ option when posting a video and choose the desired aspect ratio. This method works well for short videos but can be time-consuming for longer ones.
2. Another way to post uncropped videos on Instagram is by using third-party apps such as PicPlayPost or NoCrop. These apps allow you to upload videos of any size and aspect ratio without having to crop them beforehand. Simply select the desired video and export it in the required format; then, upload it to Instagram as normal.
3. The final method for posting uncropped videos on Instagram is by using an HTML5 video player such as Vimeo or YouTube. To do this, simply upload your video to one of these platforms and then copy the embedded code. Next, open the Instagram app and create a new post; then, paste the embed code into the caption field. Your video will now appear in its original aspect ratio!
We will see some of the methods –
A] How to Post Videos on Instagram Without Cropping using NoCrop App for Instagram on iPhone
However, there is a workaround that will allow you to post videos on Instagram without cropping them. All you need to do is use an app called NoCrop for Instagram. This app lets you upload videos of any size and shape, and it will even add borders so that your video looks like it was intended to be square.
Here’s how to use NoCrop for Instagram:
- Download the NoCrop App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and sign in with your Instagram account.
- Choose the video you want to upload from your camera roll.
- Add a border around your video if desired.
- Tap “Share” and then select “Instagram.”
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to post videos on Instagram without cropping them using NoCrop for Instagram.
Must Read – How to loop a Video for Instagram?
B] How to Post Videos on Instagram Without Cropping – In-built App method
You can use the Instagram app itself to share a video in its original format but it’s a time-consuming task. If you don’t want to use a third-party app, you may follow these steps.
What You’ll Need –
– A smartphone with a good camera
– An Instagram account
– The latest version of the Instagram app installed on your phone
– A video that you want to share on Instagram (it can be a pre-recorded video or one that you’re recording right then and there)
How to Post Videos on Instagram Without Cropping:
- Open the Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “plus” icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Select “Video” as your post type. You’ll see a preview of your video in the square format that is typically used for photos on Instagram.
- When the video preview starts playing, you can see the Aspect ration Arrows at the left corner of the video.
- Tap on the errors (< >) to change the aspect ratio.
- Now, when you look at the preview of your video, it should appear in its full widescreen aspect ratio rather than being cropped into a square like before.
- Tap on the “next” arrow in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to the editing screen for your video.
- Trim your video down to size if necessary by dragging either end of the timeline at the bottom of the screen until you have only the section that you want to share.
- When you’re happy with your trim, tap on the “next” arrow again in the top right corner.
- If everything looks good, go ahead and tap on the “share” button in the top right corner and choose whether you want to share your video as a post or story on Instagram.
Must Read – How to upload HD video to Instagram from phone?
Tips and Tricks on how to post videos on Instagram Without Cropping
In today’s world, it’s all about visuals. And when it comes to social media, that means videos. Videos are engaging, eye-catching, and often convey a message more effectively than images or text alone.
But there’s one problem with sharing videos on Instagram: the dreaded crop. If your video isn’t exactly the right size, Instagram will crop it down to fit in the square format… which can ruin the effect of your carefully composed footage.
Fortunately, there’s a workaround. With a bit of creative thinking (and some strategic editing), you can post videos on Instagram without cropping them down. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your video is in the right aspect ratio.
The first step is to make sure your video is the right size before you even start editing. For an uncropped video on Instagram, you’ll want to stick with an aspect ratio of 1:1—in other words, a square file. That way, when Instagram does its automatic cropping, your video won’t be cut off at all (or at least not very much).
If you’re looking to post a video on Instagram without cropping it, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure your video is the right size and aspect ratio for Instagram. Next, download a video editing app like Crop Video for Instagram or NoCrop. Finally, use the app to crop your video, so it fits within Instagram’s square format. With these steps, you’ll be able to share any video on Instagram without having to worry about cropping it!