Despite all its criticism, Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms out there. Over a billion people use Facebook daily; that’s how huge the platform has become. One of the reasons for its utmost popularity is the ease of use and how accessible it is. Anyone can create a new account in a matter of seconds and start using it like they’ve been familiar with it all along.
Given how accessible it is, Facebook is bound to come with various annoyances. You’ll find many fake accounts and rude people on this platform too often. Luckily Facebook allows you to block the people you don’t want in your profile fairly quickly. And it’s easy to unblock them with just one click by going into the blocked lists. So in this article, we will discuss how to see your blocked list on Facebook using different platforms like Android, iOS, or Windows.
How to see your blocked list on Facebook on an Android Phone?
- Open the Facebook App on your Android phone and log into your account.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top right corner.
- Please scroll down to find Settings & Privacy and tap on the little Arrow icon to open a new menu.
- From this menu, tap on Settings.
- Now, scroll down to find Blocking from the Audience and Visibility section.
- Here you’ll find the list of all the people you’ve blocked on Facebook till now.
How to see your blocked list on Facebook on an iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and log in.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu from the bottom right corner of the app.
- Scroll down to find Settings & Privacy and click on the little Arrow icon .
- Now click on Settings.
- On the settings page, scroll down to find Blocking from Audience and Visibility.
- Here you’ll find the list of people you’ve blocked till now.
The process is the same for your iPad also.
How to see your blocked list on Facebook on your PC?
- Open your Prefered browser and visit Facebook and log into your account.
- Click on the little downward-facing Arrow icon at the top right of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Settings & Privacy.
- Now click on Settings.
- Now from the left side of your screen, select Blocking, and you’ll find your Blocked list.
So this is how to see your blocked list on Facebook. If you have any other issues, do let us know in the comment section below.
- 😍How to post on Facebook from Instagram?
- How to copy and paste on Facebook? [1-minute Easy Fix]
- How to find my Facebook URL/Link & Others Profile?
- How to Update Profile Picture on Facebook without losing likes?
- How to add Music to your Facebook Profile? [from Android, iOS and PC]
- How to remove frame on facebook? [ 3 easy ways ]
- How to delete check ins on Facebook? [9 easy steps]