Snapchat is growing its popularity globally amongst Facebook, Instagram, and other big players in the market. Snapchat’s unique features make them stand out and grab users’ attention. With their real-time location feature, you can share the exact location with their friends/family; this can become a safety feature for a few people. In this article, we will see how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat using your Android and iOS devices.
How to check a friend list on Snapchat?
We will see the steps to see the checklist on Android and iPhone/iPad devices. The process is similar on both Android And iOS devices. We will see exact steps for both the platforms.
A] How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat on Android?
- Step1: Open Snapchat on your Android phone.
- Step2: Allow the location and camera permission if asked.
- Step3: On the Top Left corner, tap on your Profile Photo.
- Step4: Your profile information will be shown on the screen. Here, tap on the ‘My Friends‘ option.
- Step5: You can now see all the friends you have on Snapchat. You can search the friend’s name by typing in the search box.
B] How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat on iPhone/iPad?
- Step1: Open the Snapchat app on your iOS device.
- Step2: Allow camera/location access.
- Step3: Tap on the Your Profile Photo at the top left corner.
- Step4: Now, con the screen, your profile info will be shown. Here, tap on the ‘My Friends‘ option.
- Step5: You can now view all the friends you have added to your Snapchat account.
Also Read – How to pin someone on Snapchat?
How to search for friends on Snapchat?
If you are looking for a friend on Snapchat and can’t find it on your friend list, you have to add them as a friend on Snapchat.
- Step1: Go to the profile section and tap on the ‘Add Friends‘ option.
- Step2: Then Allow the ‘Contacts‘ permission if asked.
- Step3: You can now search the friend here or tap on the ‘Add‘ button in front of the Name.
- Step4: You can also add friends from the ‘Quick Suggestion list‘.
Also Read – How to see Snapchat conversation history?
How to remove a friend on Snapchat?
You may see an unknown connection in your Snapchat, and you don’t want it. In this case, you can remove them. Steps to remove a friend on Snapchat are almost similar for Android and iOS devices.
- Step1: Open Snapchat on your phone.
- Step2: Tap on Profile Photo at the top left corner.
- Step3: Then tap on the ‘My Friends‘ option.
- Step4: Now, search the friend’s name from the search box.
- Step5: Ling press on the Name to open options.
- Step6: Then select the ‘Manage Friendship‘ option for iPhone/iPad and select the ‘More’ option on Android Phone.
- Step7: Now, tap on the ‘Remove Friend‘ option to remove a friend from Snapchat.
You can also block someone so that they cannot add you to their friend list.
How to block someone on Snapchat?
- Step1: Open Profile Section and tap on Add friends.
- Step2: Then search for a person whom you want to block.
- Step3: Now, Long press on the Name to open additional options.
- Step4: You can now tap on the ‘Block’ option to block them.
This is how you can block easily to get rid of them.
Also Read – How to know how many people Block me on Twitter?
That’s it for this article. We have seen the procedure of how to see how many friends you have on Snapchat, along with how to add them, block them and remove them. If you have any queries/doubts regarding Snapchat, write to us in the comment section below.