Social media is full of trends and new tricks every day. Reverse videos are one of the things trending over social media. You must have noticed these reversed videos on Instagram.
But you can even create reverse videos on Snapchat as well. You can create interesting reverse videos and showcase your talent as a content creator. Or you can create reverse videos just for fun.
If you are an influencer on social media, creating reverse videos can boost your engagement on the platform. You can even focus on describing a product that you want to sell using reverse videos.
But if you are looking for how to reverse a video on Snapchat, there are multiple ways for it.
How to reverse a video on Snapchat?
- A] How to reverse a video in Snapchat using Shooting Videos?
- B] Uploading Pre-Recorded Videos
- C] How to reverse a video on Snapchat by using third-party apps?
- FAQ –
- How do you put videos in reverse on Snapchat?
- Why can't I reverse videos on Snapchat anymore?
- Did snap take away reverse?
- Can you reverse a video on Iphone?
How to reverse a video on Snapchat?
Here are the three easiest ways:-
- Shoot the video and reverse it.
- Upload a pre-recorded video and reverse it.
- By Using third-party apps to reverse a video for Snapchat (or any other platform) and upload it to Snapchat.
We will see all these methods one by one in detail step by step instructions.
A] How to reverse a video in Snapchat using Shooting Videos?
It is the simplest way to reverse a video on Snapchat. You record a fresh video, reverse it and upload it on Snapchat using the Snapchat camera. In this method, you have to follow the process step by step to create amazing Snapchat videos.
Here are the steps to shoot a video and reverse it on Snapchat:
- Open Snapchat on your device.
- Log in to your Snapchat account.
- Open the Snapchat camera to shoot a video.
- Choose the video option and record your video.
- After successfully recording the video, swipe left on the video multiple times.
- Swiping left after multiple times will display three reverse arrows on the screen.
The three reverse arrows indicate that your video is reversed successfully. You can then send it as a snap to your friends or download it for other uses.
B] Uploading Pre-Recorded Videos
If you have existing recorded videos, you can reverse them too. You don’t have to shoot a new video all the time and then reverse it. Here are the steps to uploading an existing video and reversing it. Know how to upload HD video on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat.
- Login to your account.
- Swipe up on the homepage of Snapchat.
- From the memories tab, click on the camera roll.
- Scroll and find your pre-recorded video.
- Select the video.
- Swipe left multiple times on the video screen.
After swiping left multiple times, you will see the three arrows in the left direction at the center of the screen. The three arrows indicate the successful reversal of the pre-recorded video.
You can download the video after a reversal or send it to your friends on Snapchat.
Must Read – How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing?
C] How to reverse a video on Snapchat by using third-party apps?
There are numerous apps available on Playstore that you can use to reverse your videos on Snapchat. You can upload the videos in the app, reverse them, and upload it to Snapchat.
These apps allow you to edit your video or change the background music. You can even add or remove elements from videos using apps. You can use filters and effects to enhance the look, feel, and quality of videos.
One of the popular apps for reversing video is Reverse Vid. Reverse Vid provides the quickest way to reverse a video in it.
You have to either record a video or choose an existing video, set the speed for reverse video, and click on a button. Your reversed video will be ready. Yes, it’s that. Simple with Reverse Vid.
You can download and use Reverse Vid from the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/reverse-vid-play-it-backwards/id950551948.
For Android, a similar app Reverse Movie FX App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.bizo.reverse&hl=en&gl=US.
How do you put videos in reverse on Snapchat?
You can use the Snapchat app feature to reverse a video in snapchat. You can swipe through filters until you see
Why can't I reverse videos on Snapchat anymore?
Snapchat allows to reverse video that has been shot from Snapchat Camera. If you select the video from your gallery, you will not be able to reverse it.
Did snap take away reverse?
The video that has been more than 10 seconds long is not eligible for the reverse video feature. You may cut the video below 10 sec and then apply the reverse video feature.
Can you reverse a video on Iphone?
Snapchat Reverse Video feature is availbale on both Android and iOS devices.
Reversing a video allows you to make interesting videos about the things you love. You can showcase your talent while recording a video about your art, product, or anything for fun.
Reverse videos comparably receive higher engagement than other normal videos. It is in trend and is super fun to make. Thus, you now know the ways to reverse a video on Snapchat. So, if anyone asks you how to reverse a video on Snapchat, share this guide with them as well.
Now take your phone, record a video and enjoy reversing it.
- How to find deleted friends on snapchat? [4 easy methods]
- How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing? [6 Easy Ways]
- How to read snapchat messages without them knowing? [2 Easiest Methods]
- How to see how many friends you have on Snapchat? [On all 3 devices - android, iPhone, iPad]
- How to see Snapchat conversation history?
- How to turn off camera sound on Snapchat? 2 Easy Ways