Twitter is one of the most engaging social media platforms. It has some cool features which distinguish this from other social media networks. Here, you can tweet your thoughts share your photos. You can see what’s your friends are up to. But, if you are not able to view your friends’ tweets, then maybe he has blocked you. So, in this post, I am going to share the process to know how many people block me on Twitter.
Getting blocked from someone is really frustrating in this digital era. It is like a penalty for something you have done. It gets annoying when any of your contacts block you. You can’t do anything if they have made their choices. But you can check who has blocked you on Twitter.
The process of knowing this is pretty simple. It doesn’t matter if you use Android, iOS, or a website, methods of knowing this is almost the same in all the platforms. You have to go through a few simple steps. All the steps will be mentioned below; you can follow each point step-by-step to do the same without any error.
What happens from someone blocks you?
When someone blocks you on Twitter, you don’t see his tweets; you don’t receive notifications from him, you don’t see comments or replies in a conversation by the person, you cannot send them any messages. If you have not seen your friends’ tweets, he might have blocked you.
When someone blocks you, it feels like an insult. You won’t get any updates on their life in the future. If you do not see any updates from your friend at the current time, he might block you. Keep reading this post, and I will guide you to know how many people block me on Twitter.
How many people block me on Twitter? Know through Blolook-
You can know how many people block me on Twitter through blolook. It is a third-party app. Blolook has made the work easy for you. You just need to give it access to your Twitter account, and Blolook will do all the work. The process of using this is simple, and you do not go through any hectic processes. You just need to go to the website and log in to your Twitter account. All the details of your Twitter account will be shown to you.
- Step1: First of all, go to this link. https://blolook.osa-p.net/index.html?lang=en
- Step2: A webpage will be opened.
- Step3: Click on login with Twitter.
- Step4: Enter your Twitter account details like username and password.
- Step5: Click on Authorize app to give authorization of your Twitter account.
- Step6: After it has been set up successfully, the number of people who have blocked you will be shown on the next webpage.
This is how you can easily check how many people block me on Twitter. You can check how many people blocked you on Twitter with the help of this tool. It is safe, and there is no fear of your data theft. You just need to give it access, and your work will be completed.
How to know if someone has blocked me on Twitter? The official way-
You can check if anyone has blocked you or not manually by going to his profile page. But, you cannot check the total number of people who have blocked you on Twitter. You have to go through the manual process.
- Step1: First of all, open your Twitter app or website.
- Step2: Login to your account.
- Step3: Then click on the Search tab.
- Step4: Enter the username on whom you suspect.
- Step5: On his profile page, you will not be able to see any tweets except the message “You are blocked from following ‘username’ and viewing ‘username’s tweets”.
- Step6: If this message appears, then I am sorry, you are blocked by him.
How to block someone on Twitter?
We really want to get rid of some annoying person. So, we need to block them. Twitter allows us to block anyone we want. Blocking someone on Twitter is easy, but if you have not done it yet, then you may find this hectic so that you can follow the steps. The steps are as follows-
- Step1: First of all, open Twitter on your desired platform.
- Step2: Click on the search tab.
- Step3: Search for the username that you want to block.
- Step4: Go to their profile page.
- Step5: On the top right corner, you will get to see three dots. Click on that.
- Step6: Now click on the block.
- Step7: Confirm your request by again tapping on the Block button.
That’s it. This is how you can block anyone on Twitter.
How to unblock someone you blocked?
You might block someone due to some reason, and now you want him to be removed from your blocklist. I have mentioned the process of blocking someone above; the process of unblocking someone is easy and as follows-
- Step1: First of all, open your Twitter account on the app or website wherever you want.
- Step2: Now click on the profile tab.
- Step3: Scroll down and go to Settings and Privacy.
- Step4: Now click on Privacy and safety.
- Step5: Then click on mute and block.
- Step6: Now click on Blocked accounts.
- Step7: The entire list of people that you have blocked will be shown.
- Step8: Choose the one whom you want to unblock.
- Step9: Click on the name and then click on unblock.
That is it. The person will be removed from your blocklists, and you will get to know if they share anything in the future.
ALSO READ – How to block someone on Gmail
In this post, I have guided you through the complete process of knowing how many people blocked me on Twitter. If you have read this post till the end, then you know how to do that. If you have liked this post, then do share it with your friends to help them know this. Thank you.