Instagram is entertaining social media to use, and it’s addicting. If you are not careful enough, you might find yourself scrolling through your Instagram feed for hours. Like any other social media, Instagram has its own AI engine, which tracks your interests and liking and suggests posts based on that. But after consuming similar types of content over and over again, you might feel bored and want something fresh on your Instagram feed. That’s where this article comes into play. In this article, we will discuss how to reset Instagram explore page.
How to reset Instagram explore page?
You can reset your Instagram Explore page by cleaning the search history and the cache memory saved by the app.
A] Clear Serch History on Instagram –
To reset Instagram explore page, at first, you need to clear your Search History. Let’s do that –
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone and log into your account.
- Go to your Profile from the bottom left of your screen.
- Now, tap on the Hamburger menu icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Now open Settings.
- Find the Security option and tap on it.
- Under the Data and History section, tap on Search History.
- Now tap on the Clear All button and confirm to clear all your search history from your account.
B] Remove unwanted Posts on Instagram –
Once you remove your search history, you have to reset the Instagram AI too. That is because even after clearing the search history, Instagram remembers your Interests. You have to manually remove the posts you no longer want in your Feed. To do that-
- Select the Magnifying glass icon from the bottom of the app. That’s your explore page.
- Now you may see videos and post similar to what you are used to seeing before.
- Now, Manually open the posts and videos you don’t like and click on the three-dot menu of that post.
- Now tap on the Not Interested button to let Instagram know that you no longer like such videos.
- After doing this to enough videos and posts, your Instagram Explore page should Reset.
That’s it, folks; that’s how to reset Instagram explore page If you have any other issues or want to learn more about other features of Instagram, you can browse our website or read some of the articles linked below. Also, do let us know your thoughts on the comment section.
- 😍How to post on Facebook from Instagram?
- How to loop a Video for Instagram? [3 easy methods]
- How to see who someone recently followed on Instagram?
- "Why can't I save Audio on Instagram Reels?" [In just 1 minute]
- How to see someone's Instagram activity? [Find all 6 activities easily]
- How to add Music to Instagram post?
- How to Delete Multiple Followers on Instagram? [2 Easy methods]