Netflix is a well know Video streaming site. Netflix provides some excellent content that you can’t find on any other video streaming tool. The giants also offer exclusive content for their customers ahead of public release. There are so many TV series that you can watch without Netflix. So, if you are a movies/TV series lover, you must have a Netflix Subscription. Though Netflix offers a 1-month free trial, you must have a credit card to avail the offer. This article will guide you on how to get free Netflix account without credit card and free forever.
- 1) Features of Netflix
- 2) How to get a Netflix account for free without a Credit card
- 8) How to get free Netflix account for free forever?
- 9) How to delete Netflix Account/ How to cancel Netflix Membership?
Features of Netflix
Before we know how to get Netflix for free, everyone should know their unique features.
- You can watch Netflix videos on almost all players. Be it a Computer, Smartphone, Smart TV, Set-top box, Blu-ray player, etc.
- According to the plan, you can use the same account on different devices.
- You can request your desired TV shows/ Movies to be available on Netflix using their suggestion tool.
- Parental control for kids.
- Netflix uses about 1Gb/3GB of data per hour for each stream of standard/HD playback respectively. But if you are running low on data, you can set up Data usage to control how much data Netflix can consume.
- Netflix provides Subtitles, Captions, and Multiple audio so that users can enjoy other language videos also.
- Multiple profiles are also a cool feature that Netflix provides to customers.
You must know that, though Netflix offers a free 1-month trial, they ask for credit card details during signup. No amount will be deducted, but without a credit card, you cannot avail free trial.
Don’t worry. We are here to help you. This article comes in handy for those who don’t own a credit card and want to get free Netflix trial. Let’s see how you can get it.
How to get a Netflix account for free without a Credit card
There are a few ways to avail a free Netflix account without a credit card. We will see all these methods in detail.
Method 1: How to get a free Netflix account with Virtual Cards
Almost all banks now offered Virtual cards, also called as VCC. You can use these Virtual cards to avail the trial. Some banks either give fixed details VCC or temporary VCC with some validity. You have to use such types of cards to get free Netflix account.
You can get free VCC from Entropay. We are using Kotak 811, which provides free VCC along with a bank account in India. Moreover, an SBI buddy wallet card is also verified to work with this trick.
Remember that you should have a balance on the card as much amount as your Netflix subscription plan required. Money won’t get debited, though.
- Step 1: Once you get VCC details, signup with your Email id.
- Step 2: Verify your email id and set a password for your free Netflix account.
- Step 3: Keep the balance more than the amount of chosen subscription plan. ( Don’t worry, your money will not be debited 😀 )
- Step 4: Now enter the VCC details, A card number, and CVV.
- Step 5: if asked, enter the OTP that you received via SMS/Email.
- Step 6: Your Free Netflix account is now created.
In this way, you can easily get free Netflix account without credit card. Once the account is activated, transfer your money to any other bank account or spend it before the account expiry.
Method 2: How to get free Netflix account using Prepaid Card
Many grocery shops provide prepaid cards at cheap rates. You can use these cards to get free Netflix account trial.
You can go to your nearest shop and ask about prepaid cards. The select card which has less fess or free. Also, make sure that the card is reloadable. (i.e. you can use the cards repeatedly by recharging it).
Once you get the Prepaid card, load it with a balance slightly more than the amount mentioned in Netflix free account trial plans. Now follow the signup process mentioned in method 1, and enter your prepaid card details. You should get a free Netflix account. Once you get free Netflix account, rinse your balance before the account expiry and again load it to use in a different trial.
Method3: Use Netflix Gift Card to get free Netflix account
Well, this is not a trick, actually, but a person with no credit card can try this method.
If you have received a gift card from your loved one, you can redeem it to avail free Netflix account without a credit card. If you don’t have a gift card, you can ask you’re loved one to gift you a Netflix gift card as your birthday gift or as any other gift. :P. Sound funny, but it worked for me once. You can try it also 🙂
How do I redeem Netflix Gift Card?
Once you get a gift card, you can use it within your existing Netflix account to renew the subscription and get free Netflix.
But, if you are going to use Netflix first time, then follow the signup procedure and select Get card to redeem the voucher code. Once you redeem the gift card, you will get a free Netflix account without credit card.
Method 4: How to get a free Netflix account using Group buy?
if somehow you are not able to get free Netflix account using the above-mentioned methods, you can use the Netflix account in a sharing mode.
The trick is to group buy the service with four members. Ask your friends whether they are interested in this deal and finalize pro plan. Now use a credit card of any of the member to avail the free Netflix trial.
Similarly, you can signup for a group buy service provided by some websites. Yes, there are some sites that provide group buy service at a cheaper cost. One of the websites is flikover.com; they are providing Netflix for Rs.50 in India.
Well, with all these methods, you can get free Netflix account for a month. Now, what after one month? You may not want to pay the renewal. You forgot we are still here, explaining to you the method to get free Netflix account forever.
How to get free Netflix account for free forever?
When a 1-month trial is not sufficient, you will always think about the trick to get Netflix free forever. Here’s how you can do that.
- The trick is very simple; you just have to create new email id after your trial expires.
- Now you are going to use that new id for new signup on Netflix.
- Before opening a Netflix site, Turn ON your VPN and set any location.
- The VCC you are going to use is the Entropay Virtual Visa Card.
- Go to https://entropay.com/ and signup for free. The minimum deposit amount is $5 to create a disposable card.
- Don’t worry, you just have to fund your Entropay card only for once, and that too will not be debited during Netflix Free account.
- Once you get the Disposable VCC, sign up with your new email id, and Entropay card t get free Netflix account without a credit card.
- Before the expiry date, withdraw your money from VCC to your Entropay wallet and destroy the card.
- Now, after Netflix Free trial expires, again, create new email id. Also, generate a new Entropay VCC and load it with $5 from the wallet.
- Okay, now turn on the VPN, create a new account on Netflix with new email id and new VCC, and enjoy the videos.
- Repeat the procedure as long as there is a free trial going on.
Hope this free Netflix account for forever trick helped you.
Once you have done with one account, you may want to delete that account, because there is no use for that account now. Also, there will be a spam email from Netflix that may irritate you. Let’s check how to get rid of it.
How to delete Netflix Account/ How to cancel Netflix Membership?
You may get regular mail of transaction failure of Netflix renewal from bank or Netflix after you finish with the trial account. To stop that you have to cancel the subscription.
Since there is no direct way to delete Netflix account, you can change your personal details with any other fake details to maintain your privacy.
Now to cancel Netflix subscription, go to account settings and click on Cancel Subscription Button. You will be asked the reason for leaving, select any appropriate reason, and click on the Finish cancellation button.
Your payment method will also be deactivated once you cancel Netflix account. However, the information is stored on Netflix for another 10 months. After that, your Netflix account delete process completes.
This is how you can delete the Netflix account by canceling Netflix membership.
Netflix is by far the most popular video streaming service used all over the world. The giants now provide a free 1-month trial to test their services. However, to avail the offer, you need to have a credit card. Since always all users can have a credit card, this article explains to you how to get a free Netflix account without credit card. Also, with a little trick, you can get Netflix account free forever.