Facebook is one of the most popular social media networks. It has got some unique and cool features. You can share photos, share live videos, and you can also add cover photo in your profile. I think you know about these features. You may also know how to add cover photo in your profile, but do you know how to remove it?. If you want to remove your cover photo, then you are in the right place. In this post, I am going to share the process of how to delete cover photo on Facebook.
The cover photo is placed above your profile picture. You can add any photo you want. Facebook allows its users to change cover photo whenever they want. You can delete the cover photo or change the cover photo easily. There is no limit to doing this; you can change multiple times you want.
Why anyone want to delete facebook cover photo?
There can be multiple reasons for deleting cover photos on Facebook. You may either don’t want to show others your old photos, or you may now want to add a new one. Whatever the reason it is, you will be able to delete your cover photo after reading this post.
Previously Facebook had an option to remove your photos from the profile cover by easily tapping on the photo and then clicking on the delete button. But currently, Facebook has got a new design; you cannot delete your Facebook cover photo just by tapping on that photo. So, how to delete cover photo on facebook? Continue reading the post till the end.
How to delete cover photo on Facebook in mobile App?
It is an easy process to delete cover photo on Facebook in your mobile App. The steps are pretty similar to deleting any timeline photos. The steps are –
- Step1: First of all, log in to your Facebook account in your Facebook mobile app.
- Step2: Then click on the hamburger menu located at the top right corner.
- Step3: Now go to your profile page and click on your cover photo.
- Step4: Then click on ‘View profile cover‘.
- Step5: Now click on the ‘three dots menu‘ located at the top right corner.
- Step6: Then click on the ‘delete photo‘.
Following these easy steps, you can easily delete your cover photo on Facebook.
> Remove photo from facebook albums
Additionally, you can also remove cover photo from the alubs library to comeplete remove.To do so, follow these steps-
- Step A: Go to your profile page.
- Step B: Now scroll down and find photos. Click on that.
- Step C: All the photos that you have uploaded will be shown.
- Step D: Click on albums.
- Step E: Under the albums, menu click on ‘cover photos‘.
- Step F: Click on the photo you want to delete.
- Step G: Right-click on the top right corner where three dots are visible.
- Step H: Then a menu like the above will be popped up; click on the ‘delete photo’ option.
That’s it. These easy steps will help you delete cover photos on Facebook in your mobile App.
MUST READ – How to see your blocked list on Facebook?
How to delete cover photo on Facebook in browser?
If you surf Facebook through a browser and do not used to the mobile App, then you may want to know about deleting cover photo on Facebook in the browser. The steps of doing so are almost the same as a mobile app. To delete cover photo on Facebook in browser, follow these steps-
- Step1: First of all, log in to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Step2: After successfully logging in to your account, go to your profile page.
- Step3: All of your Facebook information will be shown. Now click on the cover photo.
- Step4: Your cover photo will be opened; now click on the three dots located in the top right corner.
- Step5: A list of options will be opened; click on ‘delete photo‘.
- Step6: Confirm your request, and your cover photo will be deleted from Facebook.
You can easily delete your cover photo on Facebook.
> Remove photo from facebook albums
You can also go to your photo album and choose the photo you want to delete. Let’s see how-
- Step A: Go back to your profile page.
- Step B: Click on the ‘photos’.
- Step C: Now click on the ‘Album’.
- Step D: Then click on the ‘cover photos‘.
- Step E: Choose the photo you want to delete.
- Step F: Left-click on the photo.
- Step G: Then click on the three dots.
- Step H: Now click on delete photo.
MUST READ – How to find my Facebook URL?
Can cover photo be recovered after deleting it?
No, you cannot recover the deleted photo on Facebook. But, if you have memories with the photo, you can save or download it.
To save the cover photo on your phone, log in to your Facebook app. Then go to your profile. Now click on your cover photo, then click on view profile cover. Click on the top right corner and then click on save to phone. That’s it; your photo will be saved on your phone’s storage memory.
To save the cover photo on your pc, log in to your Fb account in a browser. Go to the profile page. Click on the cover photo, now click on the three dots. A menu will be opened. Now click on the download button. Your photo will be saved on your computer.
In this post, I have guided you through the process of how to delete cover photo on Facebook. There is no hectic step; all the steps that are mentioned above are easy. If you follow all step-by-step, then you can quickly delete your cover photo on facebook. I hope I am able to generate value; if so, then share with your friends. Thank you for reading.
- 😍How to post on Facebook from Instagram?
- How to copy and paste on Facebook? [1-minute Easy Fix]
- How to find my Facebook URL/Link & Others Profile?
- How to Update Profile Picture on Facebook without losing likes?
- How to add Music to your Facebook Profile? [from Android, iOS and PC]
- How to remove frame on facebook? [ 3 easy ways ]
- How to delete check ins on Facebook? [9 easy steps]