Ever since Apple notoriously removed the 3.5mm headphone jack from their iPhone, the market of wireless earphones zoomed like crazy. And the market leader among all the wireless earphones is, without a doubt, Apple’s AirPods. We can see most iPhone owners rocking an Airpod all over the world. It’s pretty expensive but provides excellent quality for the price, which only a few earphones from other brands can match. And with the addition of AirPods Pro, Apple has taken the quality game very far from the competition.
Since the AirPods is so popular, sometimes it can be challenging to distinguish your pair from your friend circle while pairing it to your iPhone. Or, if you own two pairs of AirPods, it’s better to give them different names so you can recognize which one is which while pairing.
So, in this article, we will learn how to change the name of your AirPods from the Bluetooth settings.
How to change the name of your AirPods?
Before we proceed, remember to change the name of your AirPods; it needs to be connected to your iPhone first. Otherwise, you won’t find the option to rename it. Here is what you need to do-
- Step 1: Open Settings on your iPhone and go to Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can press and hold the Bluetooth icon from your Action center and open Bluetooth settings straight from there.
- Step 2: Now, click on the info button of the AirPod you want to rename.
- Step 3: Now click on the Name of the Device.
- Step 4: Once you are on the page, delete the last Name and enter the name you want to give to your AirPods.
- Step 5: Now, press done on the keyboard.
That’s it now; repeat the steps for your other pair of AirPods. We hope we helped you learn how to change the name of your AirPods. If we did please drop a comment down below. Your feedback is valuable to us. Meanwhile do read our other articles on similar topics.