KMPlayer is available on all your daily usage devices, such as Windows, Android, and iOS. You can use the KMPlayer as your daily driver for watching videos on any of your devices. Ever wonder you can capture a scene from the video which you liked? You are watching some of your old family videos, and one good moment popup on the screen, you pause the video and now want to create an image. In this case, KMPlayer lets you take Snapshot and save the image in JPG or PNG format. In this guide, we will see how to take Snapshot in KMPlayer on Android, Windows, and iOS Devices.
KMPlayer lets you watch videos in different aspect ratios and supports various formats, multiple audio support, and subtitle support. Being stable for every platform, many people use KMplayer as a primary video player on their devices. We saw the solution KMPlayer external codec issue and once you fix it, you can play any video on your smartphone using KMPlayer.
A] How to take snapshot in KMPlayer on Windows?
- Open KMPlayer software on your windows computer/laptop.
- Click on the KMPlayer icon at the top left corner or press F2 to open the ‘Options‘ of the software.
- From the left menu, click on the ‘Capture’ option. Then, select the ‘Save Path‘ – you can select desktop, downloads, or any other path, or you may also keep the default path.
- Below, select the Image type as JPG, PNG, or BMP.
- Also, select the quality of the image by entering the percentage of quality.
- Press the OK button to save and apply changes.
- Now, play the video and press Ctrl+E to take a screenshot.
- Apart from simple screen capture, there are various types of capturing modes available to take –
- Screenshot – Ctrl + E
- Save thumbnail – Ctrl + Alt + S
- Copy to Clipboard – Ctrl + C
- Save as GIF – Ctrl + G
- A window popup on the screen asks you to name the image and select the quality.
- Type any name you want, select the quality percentage, and click on the ‘Save’ button.
The image will be saved at the location which you selected earlier.
Must Read – How to have English audio on KMPlayer?
B] How to take snapshot in KMPlayer on Android?
- Open KMPlayer App on your Android smartphone.
- Please navigate to the video and play it.
- Pause to the scene where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, tap on the Three-dot menu and tap on the ‘Screenshot’ option under the Screen setting.
- If you see a notification – Screenshot not available in Hardware acceleration mode, then please turn off Hardware Acceleration settings.
- Now, again tap on the Screenshot option to take a screenshot.
- Done! the screenshot is now saved in Gallery –> Pictures folder.
C] How to take snapshot in KMPlayer on the iOS device?
- Open KMPlayer App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the video you want to take a screenshot of.
- Then play the video and pause it to the scene.
- Now, tap on the three-dot menu and select the ‘Screenshot’ option.
- Your screenshot is now saved in the Pictures folder.
Done! You have now completed taking snapshot on your ios device.
KMPlayer screen capture location?
On different devices, your captured screenshot will be saved to the location mentioned below –
A. On Windows – The default location for screenshots is C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\KMP\Capture. You can change the default location and set your location, such as desktop or downloads folder.
B. On Android – Android keeps It simple. The default path in Android phone/tablet is – Internal Storage/Pictures/KMPlayer
C. On iOS – on iOS devices, the pictures taken apart from the camera are always saved in the temporary folder of respective apps. The default path for KMPlayer screenshots in iOS is – Files – KMPlayer – here.
Must Read – How to upload HD video to Instagram from phone?
So you can easily take screenshot in KMPlayer with your ant device. In case you have any doubts/queries regarding the information provided about how to take snapshot in KMPlayer, please let us know in the comment section below.