The Walt Disney Company was pretty late introducing a streaming platform of its own, but eventually, it did and has become one of the most popular streaming platforms right now. Mainly because of its sea of original content, it saw its subscriber base rise to 50 million-plus users, and it’s giving the go-to streaming platform Netflix a run for their money. Disney Plus also has very lucrative subscription packages, a basic $7.99 per month ad-supported plan, and a bundle package including Hulu and ESPN+ with Live TV, which comes in $13.99 per month.
Unfortunately, like other streaming platforms, Disney plus no longer offers any trial plans, so you have to take a monthly plan at least and pay them upfront if you want to try it. It’s not particularly hard getting the subscription; it works just like the other streaming platforms; you have to set up a billing method, and you are done. However, it’s a bit tricky when it’s come to unsubscribing from the service. The official apps do not have any options to unsubscribe. So in this article, we will help you learn how to cancel Disney plus subscription using various platforms like your PC, Android or iPhone.
How to cancel Disney plus subscription?
Since the option to cancel the subscription is not on the app itself, the methods will differ for each platform we will discuss. Let’s start with your PC.
A] How to cancel Disney plus subscription from your PC?
Canceling Disney plus subscription is the easiest on a PC. Here is what you need to do-
- Step 1: Open your preferred web browser and go to the Disney Plus website.
- Step 2: Now log into your account and if you have different profiles, select the primary one(the very first profile).
- Step 3: Now, click on your profile picture from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Now, select the Account option from the menu.
- Step 5: Here, click on Billing details.
- Step 6: Now click Cancel Subscription.
- Step 7: Now confirm your action using the red COMPLETE CANCELLATION button.
- Step 8: Provide a reason for your cancellation and click submit(this is an optional step).
B] How to cancel Disney plus subscription from your iPad?
The Disney Plus App for iPad doesn’t have any option to cancel the subscription. You’ll have to do it from the settings of your iPad. Here is how-
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Step 2: Now click on your Apple ID name.
- Step 3: From here, click on Subscriptions.
- Step 4: From the list, select Disney Plus.
- Step 5: Now click on Cancel Subscription and confirm.
C] How to cancel Disney plus subscription from your iPhone?
The Disney Plus App for iOS doesn’t have any option to cancel the subscription either. You’ll have to do it from settings or the App store of your iPhone. Here is how
- Step 1: Open App Store on your iPhone and tap on your profile picture.
- Step 2: Now tap on Subscriptions.
- Step 3: You’ll see a list of subscriptions you have on this page.
- Step 4: From here, tap on Disney Plus.
- Step 5: Now tap Cancel Subscription and Confirm.
Also Read: How to cancel Youtube Premium free trial?
D] How to cancel Disney plus subscription from your Android Phone?
Like on iPhone on the Android app, there is no option to cancel the subscription on the Disney Plus App. You have to do it from the Playstore.
- Step 1: Open Google Playstore and click on your Profile Picture from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select Payments and subscriptions from the pop-up window.
- Step 3: Now tap on Subscriptions.
- Step 4: Here, you’ll find all your Subscriptions. Tap on the Disney Plus option.
- Step 5: Now, tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: Provide any reason for the cancellation and select Continue.
- Step 7: Now, Confirm your action using the Cancel subscription button again.
You can also use the chrome browser of your Android phone to cancel the subscription. Just visit the Disney plus website and request the desktop site from the options. Then you can follow the steps of the PC method we have discussed and Cancel your Disney Plus Subscription from there.
That’s it, folks. We hope we have helped you answer your question about how to cancel Disney plus subscription. If you have any doubts or queries, do let us know in the comment section below.