How to Cancel Discovery Plus?
To get the subscription to Discovery Plus, you need to pay a minimum 4.99$ per month by setting up a payment method for renewal. But there is another method of getting a subscription. You can use a Promo Code to avail of the Discovery Plus premium subscription benefits. Discovery provides some coupon codes to get a 1-6 months subscription free of cost. If you use a promo code to get the subscription, you won’t get an option to Cancel Discovery Plus from the settings menu. But if you’ve got a subscription by setting up a payment method, here’s how to cancel Discovery Plus using different platforms-
A] How to Cancel Discovery Plus on your PC?
If you want to get rid of Discovery Plus’ premium subscription, it’s easier to do it on a PC. Here is what you need to do-
- Step 1: Open your preferred browser and visit the Discovery Plus Website. – https://www.discoveryplus.com/
- Step 2: Now log into your account and click on My Account from the top right corner.
- Step 3: On this page, look for a section called Plans. Below that section, you’ll see an option called Cancel subscription. Click on the Cancel button next to it.
- Step 4: Click Cancel Subscription on the pop-up menu.
- Step 5: That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled once the current pay period is over.
Also Read: How to cancel Youtube Premium free trial?
B] How to Cancel Discovery Plus on your iPhone?
The Discovery Plus App for iOs doesn’t have any option to cancel the subscription. You’ll have to do it from settings or the App store of your iPhone. Here is how
- Step 1: Open App Store on your iPhone and tap on your profile picture.
- Step 2: Now tap on Subscriptions.
- Step 3: You’ll see a list of subscriptions you have on this page.
- Step 4: From here, tap on Discovery Plus.
- Step 5: Now cancel your subscription from here.
C] How to Cancel Discovery Plus on your Android Phone.
Like on iPhone on the Android app, there is no option to cancel the subscription on the Discovery Plus App. You have to do it from the Playstore.
- Step 1: Open Google Playstore and click on your Profile Picture from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select Payments and subscriptions from the pop-up window.
- Step 3: Now tap on Subscriptions.
- Step 4: Here, you’ll find all your Subscriptions. Tap on Discovery plus option.
- Step 5: Now, at the bottom of the page, tap on Cancel Subscription.
- Step 6: Provide any reason for the cancellation and select Continue.
- Step 7: Now, Confirm your action using the Cancel subscription button again.
Also Read – How to change your Email on Spotify?
How to Cancel Discovery Plus by Contacting Customer care?
For some strange reasons, in some countries, Discovery Plus removed all the options to unsubscribe from their platform using their app or website. If you don’t find the option to cancel Discovery plus using any of the above-mentioned methods, you must contact their customer support. You don’t have to talk to anyone; you just have to send an email. Their support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compose an email to that address and let them know you want to unsubscribe from Discovery plus platform. They are usually quick to respond and will provide you with a link along with instructions to unsubscribe from Discovery Plus.
We hope one of these methods help you unsubscribe from discovery plus. If you have any other queries, let us know in the comment section below. We are open to feedback.