Zoom has become an essential part of our lives during this lockdown. Whether office meetings or online classes, Zoom is one of the best platforms. If your video is off during a video call, it displays your profile photo. You can change the profile picture pretty easily. Don’t know how? So, in this post, I am going to share how to remove Zoom profile picture.
We have become used to Zoom in this time of work from home. We attend our meetings through the Zoom app. If you are a student, I guess you attend your online class through Zoom. It doesn’t need high-speed internet data. It runs smoothly on mobile internet too.
Using Zoom is easy. You don’t need to be tech-savvy. You just need to know the basic functionalities of Zoom. The host arranges a meeting and shares the link with others with the meeting id and password. You just need to open the link, and you can join the meeting.
Why do you need to change or remove Zoom profile picture?
The profile picture is shown when your video is turned off. You should change the profile picture if there is another photo other than your own. Your own photo in profile picture gives a professional look to your profile when your video is not on. You can change or remove profile picture of Zoom app in any version of the App or as well as in the website. If you change profile photo in any of the platforms, it will affect all other platforms of Zoom. Continue reading the post if you want to know how to remove Zoom profile picture.
When you first create an account in Zoom using your Gmail, it automatically tracks your Gmail profile photo and uses that as Zoom profile picture. If you don’t want to use that same image as the Zoom profile picture, then you need to change the profile picture.
How to remove Zoom profile picture in desktop App?
These steps will help you change your Zoom profile picture on your desktop App. These will work in mac and as well as in windows.
- First of all, open Zoom and log in to your account if you haven’t.
- Then click on the ‘Settings’ icon located in the top right corner.
- The settings menu will be opened.
- Now select a ‘Profile’.
- After that, click on your current profile picture.
- Your current profile photo will be shown to you; click on ‘Delete’ button and then click on ‘Yes’ to remove the photo. Your profile picture will be removed.
- If you want to change your profile picture and then click on ‘Change picture‘, it is beside the delete button.
- Choose the photo that you want to keep as your profile picture.
- Then resize the photo and click on ‘Save’ button.
That’s it. These easy steps will help you change your profile picture on the Zoom desktop app.
How to remove Zoom profile picture in mobile App?
If you use the Zoom app on your mobile phone, then the above step is not useful for you. So, now I am going to share the process of how to remove or change Zoom profile picture in the mobile App. Follow these steps to change Zoom profile picture in mobile App-
- Open the Zoom app on your phone. Log in to your account if it is not automatically done.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon located on the bottom-right corner.
- Then click on your profile name, which is located on the top of your screen.
- Click on a profile photo.
- Choose any photo from your device, or you can also set your existing photos as your profile picture.
- Choose the photo, crop it according to the size, and click on ‘Done’.
This way, you can easily change your profile picture in the Zoom mobile app.
How to remove Zoom profile picture on the Website?
If you don’t use Zoom desktop or mobile App and use the Zoom app on the website, this method will help you change the profile picture in Zoom. Zoom website is useful for those people who don’t want to download any app on their devices. These steps will be helpful for you to remove Zoom profile picture on the website-
- Go to the Zoom website and log in to your account.
- Go to your profile page by clicking on ‘My account‘.
- Then click on your current profile picture.
- Now click on ‘Delete’ to delete the photo.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button for your confirmation, and your profile photo will be removed.
- You can also change the profile picture.
- If you want to change your profile picture in Zoom web, click on ‘Change’.
- Pick a new picture from your computer or phone.
- Crop the photo according to the size and click on ‘Save’.
If you have deleted the photo, your profile picture will be removed. If you have clicked on the photo, your profile picture will be changed. These easy steps will help you to remove or change the profile picture of Zoom on the website.
ALSO READ – Best Work From Home apps in COVID-19
In this post, I have guided you through the process of how to remove Zoom profile picture. I have mentioned all the processes for the website or App. You can follow the step which suits you. I hope you have liked the post and I am able to generate value for your reading. If so, then share this post with your friends. Any feedback or suggestion is acceptable; let me know in the comments. Thank you.