Snapchat polls are very easy and fun. But not everyone is aware of the steps involved in creating a poll. And thus, we are here to share a guide on how to do a poll on Snapchat. Let’s get started-
- What is Snapchat Poll and how does it work?
- Things required to do a poll on Snapchat
- How to do a poll on Snapchat?
What is Snapchat Poll and how does it work?
If you were unaware of the Snapchat poll, then let us make you understand this in an easy language. A Snapchat poll is basically an opinion poll that you conduct on Snapchat or via Snapchat. The poll is mainly to understand the likes and dislikes of your followers and subscribers. It helps in understanding what insight they want to know. It could be a type of content, story, spotlight, or genre. However, with Snapchat, you can only make a basic poll. If you are looking for some advanced features, then you would require a third-party tool that would help you in having more features.
Things required to do a poll on Snapchat
Here are the things that one must have in order to create a poll on Snapchat. Let us read the same-
- Your Snapchat app should be updated to the latest version.
- A full-featured polling tool if you are looking for an advanced poll with additional features.
- A clear list of questions that you require.
How to do a poll on Snapchat?
Follow the given steps and create your own poll on Snapchat easily-
- First, open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- open your Snapchat camera UI and take a picture instantly or pick one from your phone. It could be any picture of your choice.
- Now when the story preview appears, click on the sticker option from the right-side panel of your app.
- Now from the stickers panel, tap on the new poll option available on the top menu.
- Now, add your question in the given textbox stating ask your question.
- Here, the replies will be focused on emojis. Thus, select the emojis for the responses. By default, the thumbs up and thumbs down options will be given. You can change it.
- To change it, tap on emoji and wait until the emoji panel shows up. Now choose any emoji of your choice from the given choices.
- Once you select the emojis of your choice, click on the story button given at the bottom of your screen. And add the poll to your Snapchat story.
- That’s it. You’re done now.
Must Read – How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing?
It is not enough to create a poll. You must know the result as well and for that, you need to read the following steps so that you can also share the poll result on your profile. Follow the given steps and let’s get this done-
- First, click on the Profile Icon located at the top-left corner and tap on the Story Preview option in my stories section.
- Now you will find the three vertical dots icon located at the top-right corner of your screen. Tap on that and navigate to poll question under the poll section option.
- Now the poll’s results will be in front of you.
- If you wish to share the result on your Snapchat story, tap on send results.
- Confirm and tap on send again and the results will start showing your Snapchat story section.
You can easily share the results with your friends, family, and loved ones. In case if you make your story private, you can choose the group of people you want to share the story with.
Must Read – How to pin someone on Snapchat?
FAQ on how to do a poll on Snapchat
Is it very easy to create a poll on Snapchat?
Yes, Snapchat has the in-built option of creating a poll there and you can easily make the one by following the given methods. Also, if you want, you can use some third party tools as well.
Can we make Snapchat polls anonymous?
No, if you are using Snapchat’s poll option, your polls will not be anonymous. However, if you are looking to make an anonymous poll, you can take a help from apps such as PollsGo and Opinion stage.
Can we create a text-based response on Snapchat poll?
Although the official Snapchat poll will not let the user create a text-based response. But if you wish to do it, you need to use third party tools and that would surely make your poll text-based.
Are these third party apps legit?
Yes, these third party apps for making Snapchat polls are highly legitimate. However, we do not recommend users use third-party apps in general. But for making a native poll, one can rely on trusted apps.
Wrapping up –
This was all about how to do a poll on Snapchat. It is not only easy but a fun-to-do activity that anyone can do anytime to take a survey. If you are looking to make one, go and make one now.
- How to send GIFs on Snapchat?
- How to make a boomerang on Snapchat?
- How to reverse a video on snapchat? [3 Easy Methods]
- How to find deleted friends on snapchat? [4 easy methods]
- How to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing? [6 Easy Ways]
- How to read snapchat messages without them knowing? [2 Easiest Methods]