This article will discuss how to block contact in IMO messenger. IMO is a multiplatform video calling app which is free to use. It supports cross-platform, so it doesn’t matter if you are using android or iOS. It will work, and you can make calls between friends and family. It also supports video calls up to 20 people at once, so you can do group video call among friends and colleagues. Apart from video calling, the app also supports chats like other popular messaging services like WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. There are some other useful features as well, we’ve mentioned them below-
Key features of IMO messenger
IMO messenger is extremely convenient to use with some handy features like-
- HD quality video calls supported on Android phones and iPhones
- Unlimited chats and video calls using 2G. 3G, 4G, 5G, and wifi for absolutely free
- Group video calls up to 20 people.
- Exclusive collection of free stickers
- Cloud support so you can backup files in the clouds and never lose them
The only thing that requires using imo messenger is having enough data for the video calls. You can download imo from the links below –
imo for iPhones – imo for iPhones
imo for Android- imo for Android
How to block contact in imo?
If you are using social media, you need to block people every now a then for various reasons, and since there are so many platforms we use nowadays, we need to block them in every single app one by one. So here in this article, we will discuss how to block contact in imo. Follow the steps below to do that-
- Step 1: Open imo app and open the chat to the contact you want to block, and click on the horizontal 3 dot menu on the top right corner.
- Step 2: Now click on the small arrow or in the contact name to open the details of that contact.
- Step 3: On this screen, click on the horizontal 3 dot menu located at the top right again.
- Step 4: Now, toggle the block switch.
- Step 5: Click Yes to complete the blocking process.
That’s it. That’s how to block contact in imo using 5 simple steps.
How to unblock a contact in imo?
Now, if you ever need to unblock a contact in imo, please follow the steps below-
- Step1: Click on your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Step2: Click Settings.
- Step3: Go to Privacy.
- Step4: Open the Blocked list.
- Step5: Click Unblock and confirm.
This whole process was simple and easy. If you still need any help, feel free to drop a comment below, and one of us will guide you through step by step. You can read our other articles on-