Instagram is one of the largest social media networks, where you can share your photos, add stories and do many more things. You can also add your bio in your Instagram profile to describe yourself. We often change our bio to make our profile look fresh. Have you ever wondered? How to see old Instagram bios? Yes, you can check your old Instagram bios by following a few simple steps. In this post, I am going to guide you through the complete process of how to see old Instagram bios using phone app and computer browser.
Some people are Instagram freaks who do change their bio often. The process of changing bio is not a tough task. You can go to your profile page – edit profile – bio, add a new bio and save changes.
Instagram does not delete your data; it stores everything you have done. So, the bios you had previously are also saved. You just need to access those previous bios.
Old bios make you feel nostalgic. To relive that moment, you want to add the same bio. You may not remember the exact text or context, so you need to check what was before. So, you need a way to check older bios. So, continue reading the post. I have mentioned the process of How to see old Instagram bios.
How to see old Instagram bios in the mobile App?
If you use the Instagram app either on an android device or on iPhone, you can easily see your old Instagram bio in the App. The process of seeing old Instagram bio is the same in android and iPhone. It is a straightforward process; you don’t need to follow hectic processes or download third-party apps. There is an official of doing that. To do so, you need to follow the steps-
- First of all, open Instagram and go to your profile page by tapping on the profile photo located in the bottom right corner.
- Then click on the top right-hand corner, where three lines are visible.
- Now click on settings.
- Then click on security.
- Under data and history, you will find the access data option. Click on that.
- It will take some time to load. Every piece of information about your profile will be shown to you.
- Under the profile info menu, you will find former bio texts; click on view all.
- All your older bios will be shown to you.
You can easily see your old Instagram bios in your android or iPhone device by following these easy steps.
ALSO READ – Why Do My Instagram Reels Have No Sound?
If you are on a computer and you use Instagram on your computer, this method of knowing how to see old Instagram bios on the computer will be helpful for you. Let’s jump into the steps-
How to see old Instagram bios on PC?
- First of all, open the browser on your computer and go to https://www.Instagram.com.
- Log in to your Instagram account if not already.
- Click the profile icon.
- A menu will be opened; click on settings.
- A menu will be opened; now click on privacy and security.
- An option of account data can be seen; click on view account data.
- Under this menu former bio texts option is available. Click on view all.
- Your former bio texts will be shown to you.
ALSO READ – How to post a Live Photo on Instagram?
How to delete former bio texts?
Now that you know the process of viewing old Instagram bios, you may think of deleting those bios. But you can easily view all of your former bio texts, but unfortunately, you cannot delete those. Instagram does not allow you to do so. It gets stored whatever you have done. You can access all of your data but cannot delete that.
How to add former bio to current bio?
If you changed your bio, but now you can add your previous bio as your current bio, you can easily do that. You just need to follow a few simple steps.
- Follow the above steps to view your former bio texts.
- Press and hold to Copy that bio you want to set as current bio.
- Go back to your profile page.
- Now click on edit profile.
- You will find an option to add a bio paste the bio you have copied.
- Click on the top right corner to save the changes.
How to check other’s previous bio?
You might be curious about knowing someone’s past bios; unfortunately, you can’t check others’ previous bio. There is no tool or setting available to check others’ previous bio in Instagram.
Many third-party apps in the market tell you that they will help you do the same. But in my suggestion, you should not use those apps. Using those apps may let you do data theft, or your Instagram account may get banned. So, don’t use such kinds of apps.
In this post, I have discussed how to see old Instagram bios. I guess I have cleared all the steps. If so, then share this post with your friends. If you have any suggestions or feedback, let me know in the comments. Thank you.
- "Why can't I save Audio on Instagram Reels? [In just 1 minute]
- How to see someone's Instagram activity? [Find all 6 activities easily]
- How to add Music to Instagram post?
- How to Delete Multiple Followers on Instagram? [2 Easy methods]
- What does it mean when it says Instagram User? [Find in 1 minute]
- How to see who shared your Instagram post?
- How to fix couldn't refresh feed on Instagram? [5 Quick Fixes]