Back in the days when streaming platforms have started to take the pace and becoming popular with NetFlix on the lead, a new streaming service has started to rise. Launched in 2007, Hulu became popular, slowly partnering with networks such as CBS, ABC, NBC, and FX and its Hulu original content. Currently, the platform has over 45 million users and offers a seamless content streaming experience with affordable subscription packages. It has a cheap subscription package of 6.99$ per month supported by ads and an Ad-free package for 12.99$. Just like Netflix, Hulu also provides the option to add different profiles.
Hulu lets you add five different profiles so that each person can get personalized recommendations of what content they like to consume. Using a single profile may lead to a clutter of recommendations of contents watched halfway by others. It’s especially noticeable if other family members use your Hulu account. For starters, Hulu offers two screens at a time. That means two people can use the account at the same time. This can be further extended to unlimited screens with the Unlimited Screens Add-on. With this Add-on pack, watching the platform in a single profile gets more challenging. So creating different profiles for each member is a wise choice here.
But if one of the members stops using your account or stops contributing to the subscription plans, you can remove his profile from your account. This is where this article comes into play. In this article, we will be learning how to delete a profile on Hulu from a PC and a mobile device.
A] How to delete a profile on Hulu from a PC?
Deleting a profile on Hulu is straightforward on a PC. Here is how-
- Step 1: Open your preferred browser from your PC and visit the Hulu website – hulu.com
- Step 2: Log in using your account details and click on your profile name from the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Now click on Manage profiles.
- Step 4: On this screen, click on the Profile tab.
- Step 5: Now, click on the pencil button next to the profile you want to delete.
- Step 6: On this screen, click on the Red DELETE PROFILE button.
- Step 7: Confirm your action using the DELETE PROFILE button again on the next page.
Done. Your profile has been deleted from Hulu.
B] How to delete a profile on Hulu from a Smartphone?
Deleting a profile on Hulu from a smartphone is as easy as you did it on your PC. Here is what you need to do-
- Step 1: Open the Hulu app from your Android Phone or iPhone’s App Drawer.
- Step 2: Now tap on Accounts on the bottom right corner of the App.
- Step 3: Here tap on the little downward facing arrow button next to your Profile name.
- Step 4: Here you’ll find the different profiles you or anyone else added. Tap on the Edit button from the top right corner of this screen.
- Step 5: Click on the profile you want to delete, and it will let you edit the profile.
- Step 6: Now look for the Delete Profile option at the very end of this editing screen.
- Step 7: Tap on Delete Profile and tap Delete again to confirm your action.
This is it. That’s how to delete a profile on Hulu. IF you have any other queries or doubts, let us know in the comment section below. We are more than willing to help, and your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Meanwhile, you can read some similar articles on our site. Here are some links below-
Read Next: How to cancel Cinemax on Amazon?